Vigneto 36" Matte Black Fireclay Single Bowl Farmhouse Sink With Free Grid and Strainer by Bocchi
BOCCHI Farmhouse Sinks bring back the ultimate material to your kitchen. Fireclay, a 100% natural organic and recyclable material used by craftsman for centuries to create timeless appliances have now returned to your kitchen.
With the firing in our kilns up to 2000°F temperatures, Fireclay becomes the most durable material used in today's kitchens. Thus, dealing with extreme heat coming from pots and pans is definitely not a problem.
Due to their special glaze coating fused with the fireclay body, our sinks have a non-porous, uniform, scratch and stain resistant surface. With its protective bottom grid and distinctive looks, BOCCHI Farmhouse Sinks are truly crafted to match your design and functional desires.
Farmhouse Sink Features:
- Exclusive high-pressure casted fine fireclay production for durability and timeless elegance
- Distinctive apron front installation with reversible application - the sink is finished on all four sides
- Extreme resistance to chip, discoloration, scratching and cracking
- Deals with extreme heat coming from pots and pans
- Includes removable protective bottom grid & strainer
- Can accommodate a garbage disposal
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Order your Bocchi Farmhouse Sink today - Get FREE shipping pay NO tax.
- To watch a youtube video on how to install your Bocchi Farmhouse sink click here
- Click here to learn more about the Bocchi Farmhouse sink styles and options
- Fits Cabinet Size: 36" (914 mm)
- Outside Dimensions Length: 36" (876 mm) Width: 19" (483 mm) Height: 10" (254 mm)
- Inside Dimensions Length: 34 1/2" (876 mm) Width: 17 1/2" (444 mm) Height: 8 7/8" (225 mm)
- Item Weight 104.06 lbs (47 kg)
- Number of Bowls 2
NOTES: Refer to installation instructions supplied with kitchen sink for undermount, countertop or above counter custom installations.
Due to the fireclay process, dimensions may vary. Please use the actual sink that you will be installing in order to determine the cutout dimensions for your countertop.
CAUTION: Sink is heavy! Installer must provide adequate reinforcement for all load-bearing supports in accordance with installation instructions supplied with kitchen sink. Fittings not included with fixture and must be ordered separately.
IMPORTANT: Dimensions of fixtures are nominal and may vary within the range of tolerance established by ANSI standards. These measurements are subject to change or cancellation. No responsibility is assumed for use of superseded or voided pages