Vigneto 27" Matte Black Fireclay Single Bowl Farmhouse Sink with FREE Grid and Strainer by Bocchi
BOCCHI sinks bring back the ultimate material to your kitchen. Fireclay, a 100% natural, organic and recyclable material used by craftsman for centuries to create timeless appliances, has now returned to your kitchen. Fired in kilns at 2000°F, Fireclay becomes the most durable material used in today's kitchens. Thus, dealing with extreme heat coming from pots and pans is definitely not a problem. Additionally, our proprietary glaze is fused with the fireclay body so our sinks have a non-porous, uniform, scratch and stain resistant surface. With their protective bottom grid and distinctive looks, BOCCHI sinks are truly crafted to match your style and hold up to your busy life.
Fireclay Farmhouse Sink Features:
- Exclusive high pressure casted, organic fine fireclay construction
- Includes chrome strainer and removable, stainless steel bottom grid specially designed to protect both your sink and allow enough flex to cushion dishes when accidentally dropped into the sink; Compatible with 1220 0XX color-matched drain cover (sold separately)
- Distinctive Farmhouse Apron front installation - sink is glazed on all four sides but decorative detail on front side only
- 100% non-porous surface provides unmatched stain resistance compared to matte stone or other composite materials
- Extreme resistance to chip, discoloration, scratching and cracking; heat resistant up to 2000⁰F
- We do not recommend cutting the countertop until you receive the sink - sizes may vary slightly and the sink itself should be used as a guide for cutting
- Sink can accommodate a garbage disposal - Flange extension not needed
- Requires a minimum 30 in. wide base cabinet for apron-front sinks
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Order your 27" Bocchi Farmhouse Sink Today and enjoy FREE Shipping with no tax or fees! Buy Now!
- To watch a youtube video on how to install your Bocchi Farmhouse sink click here
- Click here to learn more about the Bocchi Farmhouse sink styles and options
- Fits Cabinet Size: 30" (762 mm)
- Outside Dimensions Length: 27" (648 mm) Width: 19" (483 mm) Height: 10" (254 mm)
- Inside Dimensions Length: 25 1/2" (648 mm) Width: 17 1/2" (444 mm) Height: 8 7/8" (225 mm)
- Item Weight 77.74 lbs (35 kg)
- Number of Bowls 1
NOTES: Refer to installation instructions supplied with kitchen sink for undermount, countertop or above counter custom installations.
Due to the fireclay process, dimensions may vary. Please use the actual sink that you will be installing in order to determine the cutout dimensions for your countertop.
CAUTION: Sink is heavy! Installer must provide adequate reinforcement for all load-bearing supports in accordance with installation instructions supplied with kitchen sink. Fittings not included with fixture and must be ordered separately.
IMPORTANT: Dimensions of fixtures are nominal and may vary within the range of tolerance established by ANSI standards. These measurements are subject to change or cancellation. No responsibility is assumed for use of superseded or voided pages