Sotto 18" Matte White Round Single Bowl Fireclay Undermount Prep Sink By BOCCHI
BOCCHI sinks bring back the ultimate material to your kitchen. Fireclay, a 100% natural, organic and recyclable material used by craftsman for centuries to create timeless appliances, has now returned to your kitchen. Fired in kilns at 2000°F, Fireclay becomes the most durable material used in today's kitchens. Thus, dealing with extreme heat coming from pots and pans is definitely not a problem. Additionally, our proprietary glaze is fused with the fireclay body so our sinks have a non-porous, uniform, scratch and stain resistant surface. With their protective bottom grid and distinctive looks, BOCCHI sinks are truly crafted to match your style and hold up to your busy life.
Round Prep Sink Features:
- Exclusive high pressure casted, organic fine fireclay construction
- May be installed as an undermount or drop-in sink
- Includes chrome strainer and removable, stainless steel bottom grid specially designed to protect both your sink and allow enough flex to cushion dishes when accidentally dropped into the sink; Compatible with 1220 0XX color-matched drain cover (sold separately)
- 100% non-porous surface provides unmatched stain resistance compared to matte stone or other composite materials
- Extreme resistance to chip, discoloration, scratching and cracking; heat resistant up to 2000⁰F
- We do not recommend cutting the countertop until you receive the sink - sizes may vary slightly and the sink itself should be used as a guide for cutting
- Sink can accommodate a garbage disposal - Flange extension not needed
- Requires a minimum 22 in. wide sink base cabinet
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Order your BOCCHI Round Undermount Sink Today - Get FREE Shipping Pay NO Tax!
- Fits Cabinet Size: 24" (610 mm)
- Outside Dimensions Length: 18 1/2" (470 mm) Width: 18 1/2" (470 mm) Height: 9" (229 mm)
- Inside Dimensions Length: 15 1/2" (394 mm) Width: 15 1/2" (394 mm) Height: 7 7/8" (200 mm)
- Item Weight 26 63/100 lbs (12 kg)
- Number of Bowls 1
NOTES: Refer to installation instructions supplied with kitchen sink for undermount, countertop or above counter custom installations.
Due to the fireclay process, dimensions may vary. Please use the actual sink that you will be installing in order to determine the cutout dimensions for your countertop.
CAUTION: Sink is heavy! Installer must provide adequate reinforcement for all load-bearing supports in accordance with installation instructions supplied with kitchen sink. Fittings not included with fixture and must be ordered separately.
IMPORTANT: Dimensions of fixtures are nominal and may vary within the range of tolerance established by ANSI standards. These measurements are subject to change or cancellation. No responsibility is assumed for use of superseded or voided pages