Shaws Original 30 inch Lancaster Single Bowl Farmhouse Fireclay Kitchen Sink By Rohl
Steeped in tradition and brimming with quality, this 30 inch Rohl sink truly has it all. Shaws Lancaster sinks were originally introduced in 1897, making them the original farmhouse sink. These prestigious sinks were named for a branch of the British Royal Family, the House of Lancaster. That history is an intrinsic part of Rohl’s sinks to this very day; they are made using the same molds, with the same traditional methods, in the same factory where they were first designed and made in the late nineteenth century.
Each of these Shaw sinks takes approximately a month to craft by hand, by master artisans that have been expertly trained. They are carefully hand poured, shaped, and finished, including a stamp with the name of the person who crafted it for a bespoke touch that shows the effort that went into building the sink. Designed and manufactured in Lancashire, England, this original farmhouse sink offers the ultimate in authenticity and expert craftsmanship.
This compact apron front sink will truly stand out in your rustic farmhouse-style kitchen. The single bowl is a stylish, minimalist choice, while the smooth extra thick rim and apron front will evoke that traditional style you’re looking for. Plus you can choose from two colors – bright white RC3018WH or an ivory biscuit RC3018PCT shade – to coordinate with other elements of your dream kitchen design.
Fireclay sinks are the optimal material choice for your farmhouse sink. The heavy ball clay used in this sink is regionally sourced, and then melded together with a glaze at a very high temperature. The result is an incredibly durable, if not indestructible, finish. You’ll enjoy your fireclay farmhouse sink for years to come, as its strong fabrication resists damage from impact, scratches, bleach, acid, and alkali. Plus, fireclay has natural antibacterial properties for your health and safety.
Shaws Original Sink Features
- Resistant to damage from pots, pans, and other materials
- Made from regionally sourced heavy ball fireclay
- Crafted by expert craftsmen in Lancashire, England
- Original farmhouse sink using the same molds introduced in 1897
- Single bowl for a sleek, minimalist, and classic profile
- Acid and alkali resistant glazed surfaces for long-lasting use
- Suitable for waste disposal units or basket strainer waste
- Offset drain placement
- Standard 3 1/2 inch diameter US drain opening
- Due to ±2% dimensions, it is recommended that the cabinet maker wait until your sink is delivered to make the cabinet because no template is available
- We receive 80-90% of sinks with the drain on the left and the badge on the back. Right-hand drain sinks are sent out randomly.
- Includes “Shaws” blue badge
- 33" minimum cabinet size
- Hygienic due to antibacterial properties
Order your Shaw Fireclay Farmhouse Sink today and get FREE Shipping! Buy Now!
Rohl Farmhouse Sink Accessories
Frequently bought together is the Rohl matching faucet with sink grid. Add the complete set for a stunning kitchen.
Shaws Fireclay Sink Videos
- How to install a Shaws Farmhouse Sink Click here
- Shaws Fireclay Farmhouse Sink History Click here
- Shaws of Darwen Sinks- 120 Years Strong Click here
- How to repair a fireclay sink here
- Bowl Option - Single bowl
- Hole Configuration - 1
- Mounting Location - Deck
- Installation Type - Front apron farmhouse
- Weight 161 lbs
- Sink measures 30 inches x 18 inches
- Model Number: RC3018WH Shaws White Fireclay Farmhouse Sink
- Model Number: RC3018PCT Shaws Biscuit Fireclay Farmhouse Sink
" ROHL’s Promise — A “Limited Warranty” means ROHL will provide free of charge, at its option, replacement part or product (or a
comparable alternative product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship within the warranty period on that product. 1-year limited warranty, 10-year limited warranty on fading/staining
Check out Annie & Oak's detailed installation instructions on how to install a farmhouse sink:
The Only Guide You Will Ever Need to Choosing and installing a Farmhouse Sink