Wire Sink Grid For RC3018 Kitchen Sink by Rohl
In 1897 the fireclay apron front farmhouse sink was introduced by Shaws of Darwen. Made in Lancashire, England—in the same factory—Shaws sinks are hand poured, shaped and stamped with the name of its maker. Made of local heavy ball fireclay, each sink takes about a month to craft.
Originally designed in 1897, the Shaws Lancaster form was created for the grand country houses and sculleries of 19th century England.
The Shaws Original Lancaster Kitchen sink is the original farmhouse, apron front sink. Named for the House of Lancaster, a branch of the British Royal Family, this style has set the standard for all farmhouse, apron front sinks.
Crafted in Great Britain, using regionally sourced heavy ball fireclay, by craftsmen using time-honored hand molding and finishing techniques.
Sink Grid Features
- Specially designed to fit RC3018 Shaws kitchen sink
- Plastic feet included protecting sink bottom
- Vinyl coating on White and Biscuit
- If undermount, sink bowl must be completely exposed for grid to fit properly
- Stainless Steel construction
- Biscuit coordinates with Shaws Fireclay Parchment sink
One Year on Manufacturer defects