WH3018 Duet 30" Black Single Bowl Fireclay Reversible Farmhouse Sink w/ Smooth Front Apron by Whitehaus
WH3018 Fireclay sink is handmade from natural clay, molded, and then baked into an elegant, smooth and glossy finish. Being eco-friendly and lead-free only adds to the allure of Farmhaus Fireclay sink.
Proven to be durable and resistant to extreme temperatures fireclay sinks are visually appealing and timeless in design. The eco-friendly Farmhaus Fireclay Duet Series reversible 30″ single bowl sink with smooth front apron is finished on all four sides and is available in White, Biscuit, Black and Sapphire Blue.
This classic look will transform the look of your kitchen and remain in style for years to come.
Farmhouse Sink Features
- Duet Reversible fireclay sink with a smooth front apron.
- The sink is finished on all four sides and is reversible. 1'' solid thick all around.
- This sink is made of fireclay which is the highest quality clay sink available exceeding that of porcelain due to higher baking temperatures and longer baking times. It is made from 100% white clay, unlike cast iron sinks which are made from iron and simply coated with a layer of clay. It can withstand the hottest pots & pans with out a problem, unlike fiberglass sinks. Bottom line these sinks are extremely durable and will stay with you for many years to come.
- This sink can be installed in 3 different ways, all of which feature an exposed front apron. The most common is Undermount, where the countertop flows over the edge of the sink. Another option is Flushmount where the countertop and top edge of sink are exactly the same height, in this case, the silicone sealer between the sink and countertop will be visible. The third option is Topmount where the countertop buts up against the side of the sink which sticks up above the height of the countertop. Not to be confused with drop-in which this sink is not designed for.
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut-outs.
- This sink has an extra thick bottom so it requires a drain with a longer screw than normal. We recommend the Whitehaus RNW35L (brass) or RNW50L (plastic) strainers and the WH202 waste disposer trim.
Order your 30" Farmhouse Sink Today and enjoy FREE Shipping with no tax or fees! Buy Now!
- Sink Installation Type: Farmhouse/Front-Apron Sink, Undermount Sink
- Number of Basins: 1
- Sink Shape: Rectangle
- Sink Faucet Holes: 0
- Sink Material: Fireclay
- Sink Length: 30"
- Sink Width: 18"
- Sink Depth: 10"
- Basin Dimensions: 28" x 16" x 8 1/2"
- Drain Placement: Center
1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects. 10 Years Warranty Against Fading / Staining Of The Glaze.
As Whitehaus Collection® Farmhaus Fireclay Sinks are individually handmade, sink sizes can vary and all dimensions are approximate. We strongly recommend that your sink be supplied to your cabinetmaker prior to the fabrication of your kitchen cabinets and countertops. Cutouts are not to be made until they are checked against your sink. Whitehaus Collection® recommends the use of a protective grid in the bottom of the sink to avoid potential scuffing from heavy-duty cookware.