TRH3005 30" Stainless Steel Professional Under Cabinet Range Hood by THOR Kitchen
THOR Kitchen offers the power and performance of a premium professional appliance at a practical price. The 30 Inch Professional Range Hood in Stainless Steel adds a sleek, modern look to your kitchen and is designed to eliminate odors, smoke, and steam quietly and efficiently.
Range Hood Features
- 1,000 CFM of suction handles the odors, smoke, and steam from multiple pots, pans, and burners.
- Quiet operation keeps noise level at a maximum of 67 decibels. Low speed: 530 CFM (50 dB); Medium speed: 700 CFM (59 dB); High speed: 1,000 CFM (67 dB).
- Large, commercial-style 430-grade stainless steel baffle filter maximizes airflow and grease filtering while the hood is in operation.
- Vent out or recirculating (ductless) option with carbon filters (not included).
- Stainless steel finish offers a modern design aesthetic and is built to withstand high heat, grease, oil, and steam.
- Three 3.5-watt LED lights illuminate your cooking area and save energy.
- Easy-to-operate push-button controls for power, fan, and light.
Order your 30" Range Hood Today and enjoy FREE Shipping with no tax or fees! Buy Now!
|Duct Length (in)||6||Duct Width (in.)||7|
|Product Depth (in.)||22||Product Height (in.)||16.5 in|
|Product Width (in.)||30 in||Range Hood Size (Width)||30 in.|
|Amperage (amps)||5 A||Appliance Type||Range Hood|
|Color/Finish||Stainless Steel||Color/Finish Family||Stainless Steel|
|Commercial/Residential||Residential||Control Type||Push button|
|Duct Shape||Round||Exhaust Vent Location||Top|
|Features||Standard Features Only||Included||Filter(s),Power Cord|
|Light Type||LED||Maximum Air Flow Capacity (CFM)||1000 CFM|
|Minimum Air Flow Capacity (CFM)||530 CFM||Mounting Types||Under Cabinet|
|Number of Fan Speeds||3||Number of Light Bulbs||2|
|Product Weight (lb.)||60 lb||Non-|
|Vent Install Type||Ducted||Vent Material||Steel|
|Voltage (volts)||120||Wattage (watts)||560 W|
Warranty / Certifications
|Certifications and Listings||ETL Certified||Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year Parts and Labor|