Fiamma RVL2300CR 33" Crackled White Single Bowl Reversible Fireclay Farmhouse Sink by Ruvati
The Fiamma FIREclay kitchen sink from Ruvati sets a new standard in home kitchen design. Handbuilt in ITALY by skilled artisans who have mastered their craftsmanship over generations, Ruvati fireclay sinks are at the pinnacle of art and form. The raw clay used in Ruvati’s fireclay sinks is a unique natural white clay found only in a few regions in the world, including Italy.
The clay is fired at an extremely high temperature of 2900 degrees Fahrenheit giving the solid sink exceptional strength and durability. During the process the surface of the sink fuses with the interior, giving an enamel surface that is completely resistant to chips, cracks, abrasions, and scratches. These properties make Ruvati fireclay sinks a superior choice compared to alternative materials such as cast iron enamel and ceramic sinks which can easily chip or crack. This fireclay sink comes in a unique distressed finish called Crackled White.
It has the appearance of crackled white paint on antique furniture. The distressed finish adds a lot of character to a sink that will become the centerpiece of your kitchen. The sink comes in large size of 33″ wide by 20″ front-to-back giving you ample sink space. The 9″ internal bowl depth makes it easy to stack dishes or clean large pots and pans. Another unique feature of the sink is its reversible design.
One side is a smooth flat finish and the other side has a decorative fluted design. Based on your design preference you can choose to install the sink either way. For more than 200 years, fireclay sinks have been renowned for their strength and practicality in European kitchens and farmhouses. Ruvati’s Fiamma fireclay sink now brings this timeless farmhouse classic to the modern American kitchen.
Farmhouse Sink Features
- Made in ITALY – each sink is meticulously handcrafted by skilled Italian artisans
- Constructed of true fireclay – a special white clay that is fired at 2900 degrees Fahrenheit for extreme strength and durability
- Enamel sink surface is fused to the solid fireclay in a proprietary process making the surface completely resistant to chips, abrasion, or scratches
- Resistant to high temperatures, hot water, acids, and common household chemicals
- Reversible: One side is smooth and flat, and the other side has a decorative fluted design, so you can decide how you want to install based on your preference
- Large bowl design: 33-inch wide and 20-inch front-to-back gives you plenty of usable space
- Extra Deep Bowl: 9-inch internal bowl depth gives ample space for all your dishes and large pots and pans
- A standard 3.5″ drain opening will fit any garbage disposal unit (Due to the 1″ thick fireclay bottom, you may need an extended flange for your disposal)
- Exterior Dimensions: 33″ (wide) x 20″ (front-to-back)
- Interior Dimensions: 31″ (wide) x 18″ (front-to-back) x 9″ (internal bowl depth)
- Minimum Base Cabinet Size (recommended): 36-inch
- Color / Finish: Crackled White
- Included in the box: fireclay sink, drain assembly, installation guide
- Ruvati Limited Lifetime Warranty
Order your Farmhouse Sink Today and enjoy FREE Shipping with no tax or fees! Buy Now!
Farmhouse / Apron-Front
|Number of Bowls||
|Front to Back||