ISE10082 3 1/2" Stainless Steel Extended Kitchen Disposal Flange by Rohl Sinks
One of the most serene spots in Italy’s lovely Lake District is Lago D’Orta, home to where many ROHL Italian Collections are crafted. This venue is where generations of brass bell makers toiled making bells for churches and monasteries. Now they hone their craft in the small factories that turn out beautifully designed and built faucets and fixtures for kitchens and baths around the world.
These thermal spas were the muse for the design of the Acqui Series. It takes its form from the ornate, highly decorated architectural and design influences of the region's history.
The hot springs of Acqui in Northern Italy are the inspiration for this classically styled series. Acqui Terme, one of the oldest spa villages in Italy, was the destination of ancient Greeks and Romans where the “taking of the waters” was a favorite pastime.
Made in the Piemonte, Italy, by craftsmen and artisans, using materials, traditions and hand techniques passed from generation to generation.
Disposal Flange Features
- For use with Allia and Shaws Sinks
- Works with ISE batch feed and continuous feed disposals including Sears, KitchenAid, Whirlpool and fits ISE Evolution Series
- Not compatible with Waste King
- Custom made for ROHL
- Fits standard 3 1/2" diameter US drain openings
- Brass construction except for Stainless Steel model
- Biscuit coordinates with Shaws Fireclay Parchment sink
Order your 3 1/2" Disposal Flange Today and enjoy FREE Shipping with no tax or fees! Buy Now!
Rohl Sink Video
Rohl Sinks Specifications
- Hole Configuration: 1
- Mounting Location: Deck
- Installation Type: Single hole
- Warranty: 2-year limited warranty