CW-MOD-362-DB 36" Charcoal Modern Double Bowl Smooth Fireclay Farmhouse Sink w/ Strainer by Crestwood
Crestwood artisan-crafted fireclay sinks are an exquisite blend of durability and versatility drawing upon knowledge and techniques that have been passed down through the generations.
A fireclay is a unique form of ceramic which uses a specialized high-temperature firing process to fuse the glaze to the clay vastly improving the strength and integrity of the material providing superb resistance to staining and chipping.
The result is a highly durable sink with a luxurious appearance that perfectly complements both traditional and modern kitchens.
Farmhouse Sink Features
- More durable than ceramic porcelain sinks
- Non-porous and highly stain/scratch resistant
- Chip and scratch-resistant surface
- The smooth apron front delivers a timeless look and is finished on all four sides
- Standard 3-1/2" drain opening
- Protective sink grids sold separately
Order your 36" Farmhouse Sink Today and enjoy FREE Shipping with no tax or fees! Buy Now!
- PRODUCT BRAND / TYPE: Crestwood
- SINK TYPE: Kitchen Sink
- SINK INSTALL METHOD: Apron Front
- BOWL TYPE: Double Bowl
- SINK MODEL: CW-MOD-362-DBL White/Charcoal
- SINK BRAND: Crestwood
- SINK DIMENSION: 36" x 19" O.D. x 10" | 10" D.
- SINK CONSTRUCTION: Fireclay
Crestwood Sinks Comply With The Following Plumbing Code Standards
- International Plumbing Code (IPC) (2015, 2012 and 2009)
- International Residential Code (IRC) (2015, 2012 and 2009)
- Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC) (2012 and 2009)
- National Plumbing Code of Canada (2010 and 2005)