CW-MOD-33 33" White Modern Single Bowl Smooth Fireclay Farmhouse Sink w/ Sink Strainer by Crestwood
Crestwood artisan-crafted fireclay sinks are an exquisite blend of durability and versatility drawing upon knowledge and techniques that have been passed down through the generations.
A fireclay is a unique form of ceramic which uses a specialized high-temperature firing process to fuse the glaze to the clay vastly improving the strength and integrity of the material providing superb resistance to staining and chipping.
The result is a highly durable sink with a luxurious appearance that perfectly complements both traditional and modern kitchens.
Farmhouse Sink Features
- More durable than ceramic porcelain sinks
- Non-porous and highly stain/scratch resistant
- Chip and scratch-resistant surface
- The smooth apron front delivers a timeless look and is finished on all four sides
- Standard 3-1/2" drain opening
- Protective sink grids sold separately
Order your 33" Farmhouse Sink Today and enjoy FREE Shipping with no tax or fees! Buy Now!
- PRODUCT BRAND / TYPE: Crestwood
- SINK TYPE: Kitchen Sink
- SINK INSTALL METHOD: Apron Front
- BOWL TYPE: Single Bowl
- SINK MODEL: CW-MOD-33 White/Charcoal
- SINK BRAND: Crestwood
- SINK DIMENSION: 33" x 19" O.D. x 10" D.
- SINK CONSTRUCTION: Fireclay
- SINK WARRANTY: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- SINK GRID: Stainless Steel with Protective Rubber Feet
- SINK STRAINER: Deluxe Sink Strainer with Basket
Due to the manufacturing process for fireclay sinks, dimensions may vary and are subject to change. We recommend waiting until receiving the sink to fabricate any cabinetry and countertops.
Crestwood Sinks Comply With The Following Plumbing Code Standards
- International Plumbing Code (IPC) (2015, 2012 and 2009)
- International Residential Code (IRC) (2015, 2012 and 2009)
- Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC) (2012 and 2009)
- National Plumbing Code of Canada (2010 and 2005)