Elite 30" Stainless Steel 300 CFM Convertible Under-Cabinet Range Hood by Broan
The sculpted lines of Alta™ bring an exciting, new choice to the typical range hood shapes. Sophisticated curves and hidden controls offer a beautiful alternative to traditional designs. Equipped with the exclusive Broan Captur™ system, which combines advanced blower design with new filter technology, this 300 MAX Blower CFM-rated hood provides 97.4% removal of smoke and odor to protect your home and family from airborne pollutants caused by cooking.
Range Hood Features
- Model replaced BQSJ130BL
- The Captur™ system's advanced blower/wheel design features a centric inlet to remove smoke and odor faster. Two-speed blower control exhausts at 300 MAX Blower CFM
- Forward placement and smooth-flow blower wheel design ensure quiet, 1.5 sones operation at normal speed
- Hidden on/off rocker switches control blower speeds and light levels
- Dishwasher-safe, micro-mesh filters provide efficient grease removal
- EZ1 brackets enable single-person installation in less than half the time of traditional methods
- ADA compliant, remote operation is possible using a standard UL approved wall switch.
- Two-level, halogen bulbs flood the cooktop and surrounding area with generous illumination.
- Non-duct is capable of the use of charcoal filters sold separately. Hidden louvers on top of hood exhaust away from cabinetry
- The range hood is installed as hardwired or with an optional power cord kit (sold separately)
Order your Range Hood Today and enjoy FREE Shipping with no tax or fees! Buy Now!
|Filter Type||Micro Mesh|
|Sound Level (Sones)||1.5|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Light Bulbs Included||Yes|
|Nightlight Or Nighlight Setting||No|
|Ductless Recirculation Capable||Yes|
|Ductless Filter Or Kit Included||No|
|Remote Operation Capable||No|
|Switch Control Type||Rocker|
|Country of Origin||Mexico|
|Bulb (Recommended Type)||MR16 or PAR16|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|