Shaws Classic Shaker Modern Apron 24 Fireclay Farmhouse Sink MS2418 by Rohl
In 1897 the fireclay apron front farmhouse sink was introduced by Shaws of Darwen. Made in Lancashire, England—in the same factory—Shaws sinks are hand poured, shaped and stamped with the name of its maker. Made of local heavy ball fireclay, each sink takes about a month to craft.
Crisp and timeless, the Shaws Classic Shaker Series brings a fresh take to the traditional apron front, farmhouse sink.
The Shaws Classic Shaker sink celebrates a contemporary take on the traditional apron front, farmhouse form. Offering the same durability and extreme resistance to staining, alkali, and scratches in a modern style.
Made of heavy ball fireclay, in Great Britain, by craftsmen using time hand finishing and firing techniques.
Fireclay Sink Features
- Acid and alkali resistant glazed surfaces
- Suitable for waste disposal units or basket strainer waste
- Standard 3 1/2" diameter US drain opening (centered)
- Sink measures 24" x 18"
- Weight 116 lbs.
- 27" minimum cabinet size
- Hygienic due to antibacterial properties
- Bowl options: Single bowl
- Hole Configuration: 1
- Mounting Location: Deck
- Installation Type: Apron front
- Sink measures 24” x 18”
- Weight 116 lbs
- 27” minimum cabinet size
- Standard 3 1/2” diameter US drain opening (centered)
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty, 10-year limited warranty on fading/staining
- Finishes: WHITE (MS2418WH) | PARCHMENT (MS2418PCT)