Whitehaus WHQDB542 Double Bowl Fireclay 36" Farmhouse Apron Kitchen Sink with Lip
This Whitehaus reversible series double bowl fireclay sink is available in white, biscuit, black or sapphire blue. Create a breathtaking focal point in your kitchen with this elegantly crafted farmhouse fireclay apron kitchen sink. Whitehaus Collection fireclay sinks are handmade of high quality all-natural clay and lead-free materials. A traditional farmhouse design gives you flexibility to choose between a left or right configuration. It is sure to transform any kitchen into a beautifully designed masterpiece.
- All four sides are glazed and finished making this sink reversible to accommodate either a left or right configuration. Both sides have a 2 1/2'' decorative lip.
- As with all Fireclay sinks, this one is compatible for use with a garbage disposal. The drain size is standard 3 1/2" and the sink is durable enough to use with a disposer, no problem
- This sink can be installed in 3 different ways, all of which feature an exposed front apron. The most common is Undermount, where the countertop flows over the edge of the sink. Another option is Flushmount where the countertop and top edge of sink are exactly the same height, in this case the silicone sealer between the sink and countertop will be visible. The third option is Topmount where the countertop buts up against the side of the sink which sticks up above the height of the countertop. Not to be confused with drop-in which this sink is not designed for.
- This sink is made of fireclay which is the highest quality clay sink available exceeding that of porcelain due to higher baking temperatures and longer baking times. It is made from 100% white clay unlike cast iron sinks which are made from iron and simply coated with a layer of clay. It can withstand the hottest pots & pans without a problem unlike fiberglass sinks. Bottom line these sinks are extremely durable and will stay with you for many years to come.
- The sink tapers slightly at the top by 3/8''. Meaning that the top width is a bit larger than the bottom width.
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs.
- For a template we recommend that you wait to have the sink on location and trace it onto a carton to create the template.
|Number of Basins:||2|
|Basin 1 Dimensions:||24" x 17" x 9"|
|Basin 2 Dimensions:||8" x 17" x 9"|
|Overall Sink Height:||10"|
|Overall Sink Length:||35 1/2"|
|Overall Width (Front to Back):||19 1/2"|
|Basket Strainer Diameter:||3.5"|
|Drain Connection Diameter:||3.5"|
|Overall Product Weight:||87|
|Part Number (White):||WHQDB542-WHITE|
|Part Number (Biscuit):||WHQDB542-BISCUIT|
|Part Number (Black):||WHQDB542-BLACK|
|Part Number (Sapphire Blue):||WHQDB542-BLUE|
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects. 10 Years Warranty Against Fading / Staining Of The Glaze.
As Whitehaus Collection® Farmhaus Fireclay Sinks are individually handmade, sink sizes can vary and all dimensions are approximate. We strongly recommend that your sink be supplied to your cabinetmaker prior to the fabrication of your kitchen cabinets and countertops. Cutouts are not to be made until they are checked against your sink. Whitehaus Collection® recommends the use of a protective grid in the bottom of the sink to avoid potential scuffing from heavy-duty cookware.