Wire Sink Grid For MS3018 Kitchen Sink by Rohl
In 1897 the fireclay apron front farmhouse sink was introduced by Shaws of Darwen. Made in Lancashire, England—in the same factory—Shaws sinks are hand poured, shaped and stamped with the name of its maker. Made of local heavy ball fireclay, each sink takes about a month to craft.
Crisp and timeless, the Shaws Classic Shaker Series brings a fresh take to the traditional apron front, farmhouse sink.
The Shaws Classic Shaker sink celebrates a contemporary take on the traditional apron front, farmhouse form. Offering the same durability and extreme resistance to staining, alkali and scratches in a modern style.
Made of heavy ball fireclay, in Great Britain, by craftsmen using time hand finishing and firing techniques.
Sink Grid Features
- Specially designed to fit MS3018 Shaws kitchen sink
- Plastic feet included to protect sink bottom
- Vinyl coating on White and Biscuit
- If undermount, sink bowl must be completely exposed for grid to fit properly
- Stainless Steel construction
- Biscuit coordinates with Shaws Fireclay Parchment sinks
One Year on Manufacturer Defects