Shaws Waterside Bowed Apron 29 Fireclay Farmhouse Sink RC3021 by Rohl
In 1897 the fireclay apron front farmhouse sink was introduced by Shaws of Darwen. Made in Lancashire, England—in the same factory—Shaws sinks are hand poured, shaped and stamped with the name of its maker. Made of local heavy ball fireclay, each sink takes about a month to craft.
The unique bow front form of the Shaws Classic Waterside adds a functional benefit, reducing chances of water to run onto cabinetry below.
Shaws Classic Waterside sinks introduce a bow front style to the collection. Named for a celebrated 16th-century pub in London, the Shaws Classic Waterside sink brings a new look to the original apron front, farmhouse sink.
Handcrafted in Great Britain, of heavy ball fireclay, by craftsman using hand finishing and firing techniques.
Fireclay Sink Features
- Unique bowed front that extends 3 1/8" beyond the cabinet face
- Acid and alkali resistant glazed surfaces
- Suitable for waste disposal units or basket strainer waste
- Due to ±2% dimensions, it is recommended that the cabinet maker wait until your sink is delivered to make the cabinet because no template is available
- Includes “Shaws” blue badge
- Hygienic due to antibacterial properties
- Bowl options: Single bowl
- Hole Configuration: 1
- Mounting Location: Deck
- Installation Type: Apron front
- Finish: WHITE (RC3021WH) | PARCHMENT (RC3021PCT)
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty, 10-year limited warranty on fading/staining
- Sink measures 29 29/32" x 20 7/8"
- Standard 3 1/2" diameter US drain opening
- Weight 122 lbs.
- 33" minimum cabinet size
First Update- Love the sink!
The sink has arrived and is currently at the cabinet maker's shop. I have inspected the sink and it's quite perfect. I can't wait to have the cabinets and sink installed so I can update this review with pictures as well. The sink was packaged well for shipping, shipping company was very responsive and made sure we stayed in touch about delivery. This is particular sink is unique for the cabinet maker and countertop crew- we are all excited to see it put together.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.