Shaws Farnworth Apron 36 Fireclay Farmhouse Sink RC3719 by Rohl
In 1897 the fireclay apron front farmhouse sink was introduced by Shaws of Darwen. Made in Lancashire, England—in the same factory—Shaws sinks are hand poured, shaped and stamped with the name of its maker. Made of local heavy ball fireclay, each sink takes about a month to craft.
Originally designed in 1897, the Shaws Lancaster form was created for the grand country houses and sculleries of 19th century England.
The Shaws Original Lancaster Kitchen sink is the original farmhouse, apron front sink. Named for the House of Lancaster, a branch of the British Royal Family, this style has set the standard for all farmhouse, apron front sinks.
Crafted in Great Britain, using regionally sourced heavy ball fireclay, by craftsmen using time-honored hand molding and finishing techniques.
Fireclay Sink Features
- Standard 3 1/2" diameter US drain openings (centered)
- Acid and alkali resistant glazed surfaces
- Due to ±2% dimensions, it is recommended that the cabinet maker wait until your sink is delivered to make the cabinet because no template is available
- 9" inside internal depth
- Includes “Shaws” blue badges
- Hygienic due to antibacterial properties
To watch on The House of ROHL Video click here
To watch on Rohl Fireclay Sink Chip Repair Video click here
To watch on Shaws Fireclay Sink Video click here
To watch on How to Install a Shaws Farmhouse Sink Video click here
- Bowl options: Double bowl
- Hole Configuration: 2
- Mounting Location: Deck
- Installation Type: Apron front
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty, 10-year limited warranty on fading/staining
- Sink measures 36 5/8" x 18 1/2"
- Weight 191 lbs.
- 39" minimum cabinet size