Shaws Egerton Casement Edge Apron 39 Fireclay Farmhouse Sink RC4018 by Rohl
In 1897 the fireclay apron front farmhouse sink was introduced by Shaws of Darwen. Made in Lancashire, England—in the same factory—Shaws sinks are hand poured, shaped and stamped with the name of its maker. Made of local heavy ball fireclay, each sink takes about a month to craft.
Named for a farm on the outskirts of Manchester, England, the Shaws Original Egerton Farmhouse sink is fired at extremely high temperatures, hosting an extra thick luminous glaze that fuses with the fireclay clay to create an extra durable surface.
Combining the classic apron front styling of the original Farmhouse sink with a crisp casement detail, the Shaws Original Egerton is perfect for the kitchen demanding tailored, furniture-like beading.
Made in Great Britain, by craftsmen using time-honored hand finishing, molding and firing techniques, Shaw's sinks are resistant to acid.
Fireclay Sink Features
- Unique casement edge front with a 3-sided beveled frame
- Acid and alkali resistant glazed surfaces
- Offset drain placement
- Due to ±2% dimensions, it is recommended that the cabinet maker wait until your sink is delivered to make the cabinet because no template is available
- Includes “Shaws” blue badges
- Hygienic due to antibacterial properties
- Bowl options: Double bowl
- Hole Configuration: 2
- Mounting Location: Deck
- Sink measures 39 1/2" x 18 1/2"
- Standard 3 1/2" diameter US drain openings
- 10" overall depth outside
- 8 1/2" internal depth
- Weight 190 lbs.
- 42" minimum cabinet size
- Installation Type: Apron front
- Finish: WHITE (RC4018WH) | PARCHMENT (RC4018PCT)
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty, 10-year limited warranty on fading/staining