Fireclay 24" Farmhouse Sink - Reversible Smooth or Fluted Design By Crestwood
- Medium Reversible Single Bowl Apron Front Kitchen Sink
- The reversible design feature offers customers a choice of a smooth or fluted apron front at the time of installation.
- Sink package includes bottom grid and strainer basket
- Crestwood 530 Dimensions: 30" x 18-1/8" O.D. x 10-1/16" D.
Crestwood artisan crafted fireclay sinks are an exquisite blend of durability and versatility drawing upon knowledge and techniques that have been passed down through the generations. Fireclay is a unique form of ceramic which uses a specialized high temperature firing process to fuse the glaze to the clay vastly improving the strength and integrity of the material providing superb resistance to staining and chipping. The result is a highly durable sink with a luxurious appearance that perfectly compliments both traditional and modern kitchens.
- More durable than ceramic porcelain sinks
- Non-porous and highly stain/scratch resistant
- Chip and scratch resistant surface
- Reversible design offers choice of smooth or fluted apron front at the time of installation
- Standard 3-1/2"" drain opening
- Protective sink grids and strainers sold separately
Due to the manufacturing process for fireclay sinks, dimensions may vary and are subject to change. We recommend waiting until receiving the sink to fabricate any cabinetry and countertops.
- PRODUCT BRAND / TYPE: Crestwood
- SINK TYPE: Kitchen Sink
- SINK INSTALL METHOD: Apron Front
- BOWL TYPE: Single Bowl
- SINK MODEL: CW-7124-W
- SINK BRAND: Crestwood
- SINK DIMENSION: 24" x 18" x 10"
- SINK CONSTRUCTION: Fireclay
- SPEC SHEET: No
- SINK WARRANTY: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- DXF FILE: No DXF
Crestwood Sinks Comply With The Following Plumbing Code Standards
- International Plumbing Code (IPC) (2015, 2012 and 2009)
- International Residential Code (IRC) (2015, 2012 and 2009)
- Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC) (2012 and 2009)
- National Plumbing Code of Canada (2010 and 2005)"