34" x 21" Hammered Copper Large Double Bowl Farmhouse Sink
Copper, a naturally occurring element, has long been revered for its aesthetic value and positive effects on human health and wellness; its illustrious history of beauty and function dates back over 10,000 years.
Starting with native copper, experienced craftsmen hand hammer each piece to create durable, hygienic and above all, attractive product offerings that suit a variety of life styles, from traditional farmhouses to contemporary urban lofts.
- Copper sinks are extremely durable because of their ability to regenerate its protective patina, simple to maintain, and easy to clean because of their stain resistant properties.
- Studies have shown that copper has 95% fewer germs than other surfaces.
- Note: each sink is handmade there will be slight variations in color texture and size. We recommend the sink to be on-site when ordering or manufacturing cabinets - adjustments to the cabinet size may be necessary.
- Do not use any abrasive or harsh chemicals such as ammonia, acid, bleach, etc.
- Only use a soft cloth to clean. Never use any abrasive materials like scrubbers or steelwool.
- Wash sink, tub, or tile with a mild soap and water. Wipe it with a soft cloth to dry.
- Occasionally apply beeswax to maintain the rustic finish.
|Number of Basins: 2||Faucet Included: No|
|Material: Copper||Drain Assembly Included: No|
|Sink Shape: Rectangular||Disposal Flange Included: No|
|Drain Placement: Center|
|Basin Dimensions (each): 14 1/4" x 17 1/4" x 9"|
|Overall Sink Height: 10"|
|Overall Sink Length: 34"|
|Overall Width (Front to Back): 21"|
|Basket Strainer Diameter: 3.5"|
|Drain Connection Diameter: 3.5"|
|Overall Product Weight: 50||Part Number: CF166AN|
|Warranty: 1 year Limited Manufacturer|