Sotto 33" Biscuit 60/40 Double Bowl Fireclay Dual-Mount Kitchen Sink w/ Protective Bottom Grid and Strainer by BOCCHI
BOCCHI sinks bring back the ultimate material to your kitchen. Fireclay, a 100% natural, organic and recyclable material used by craftsman for centuries to create timeless appliances, has now returned to your kitchen. Fired in kilns at 2000°F, Fireclay becomes the most durable material used in today's kitchens. Thus, dealing with extreme heat coming from pots and pans is definitely not a problem. Additionally, our proprietary glaze is fused with the fireclay body so our sinks have a non-porous, uniform, scratch and stain resistant surface. With their protective bottom grid and distinctive looks, BOCCHI sinks are truly crafted to match your style and hold up to your busy life.
Dual-Mount Sink Features
- Exclusive high-pressure casted fine fireclay production for durability and timeless elegance
- May be installed as an undermount, drop-in, or with 11/16 in. semi-reveal for use with select workstation accessories to fit the small basin (sold separately) including: 2320 0001 cutting board, 2310 0003 colander, 2350 0001 roller mat, 2310 0005 colander tray, 2310 0006 expandable colander, 2320 0009 prep board w/ knife slots/colanders, 2320 0011 prep board w/ 3 round bowls, 2320 0013 prep board w/ rectangular bowls, and 2320 0015 prep board w/ large mixing bowl and colander
- Includes chrome strainers (2) and removable, stainless steel bottom grids (2) specially designed to protect both your sink and allow enough flex to cushion dishes when accidentally dropped into the sink; Compatible with 1220 0XX color-matched drain cover (sold separately)
- Basin split 60/40, left basin= 18"x19" / right basin= 11"x16"
- 100% non-porous surface provides unmatched stain resistance compared to matte stone or other composite materials
- Extreme resistance to chip, discoloration, scratching and cracking; heat resistant up to 2000⁰F
- We do not recommend cutting the countertop until you receive the sink - sizes may vary slightly and the sink itself should be used as a guide for cutting
- Sink can accommodate a garbage disposal - Flange extension not needed
- Requires a minimum 36 in. wide sink base cabinet
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Order your Kitchen Sink Today and enjoy FREE Shipping with no tax or fees! Buy Now!
- Fits Cabinet: Size: 36" (914 mm)
- Outside Dimensions
- Length: 33" (800 mm)
- Width: 22" (559 mm)
- Height: 10" (254 mm)
- Inside Dimensions
- Length: 30 (762 mm)
- Width: 19" (483 mm)
- Height: 9.75" (247.65 mm)
- Item Weight: 71 lbs (32.2 kg)
- Number of Bowls: 2
- Workstation Sinks: Yes: Yes
NOTES: Refer to installation instructions supplied with the kitchen sink for undermount, countertop, or above-counter custom installations. Due to the fireclay process, dimensions may vary. Please use the actual sink that you will be installed in order to determine the cutout dimensions for your countertop.
CAUTION: The sink is heavy! Installer must provide adequate reinforcement for all load-bearing supports in accordance with installation instructions supplied with a kitchen sink. Fittings are not included with the fixture and must be ordered separately.
IMPORTANT: Dimensions of fixtures are nominal and may vary within the range of tolerance established by ANSI standards. These measurements are subject to change or cancellation. No responsibility is assumed for use of superseded or voided pages.