Nuova 34" White Single Bowl Fireclay Drop-In Sink with Protective Bottom Grid and Strainer & Cutting Board by BOCCHI
BOCCHI sinks bring back the ultimate material to your kitchen. Fireclay, a 100% natural, organic and recyclable material used by craftsman for centuries to create timeless appliances, has now returned to your kitchen. Fired in kilns at 2000°F, Fireclay becomes the most durable material used in today's kitchens. Thus, dealing with extreme heat coming from pots and pans is definitely not a problem. Additionally, our proprietary glaze is fused with the fireclay body so our sinks have a non-porous, uniform, scratch and stain resistant surface. With their protective bottom grid and distinctive looks, BOCCHI sinks are truly crafted to match your style and hold up to your busy life.
Kitchen Sink Features
- Exclusive high pressure casted, organic fine fireclay construction
- Includes 2320 0004 cutting board, chrome strainer and removable, stainless steel bottom grid specially designed to protect both your sink and allow enough flex to cushion dishes when accidentally dropped into the sink
- Short apron front with drop-in setting specially designed to hide rough cuts for easy retro-fit - works with both standard sink base cabinets and ones designed for apron-front sinks
- Sinks are pre-drilled for a 3-hole faucet; single-hole faucet installations will require a cover plate
- 100% non-porous surface provides unmatched stain resistance compared to matte stone or other composite materials
- Extreme resistance to chip, discoloration, scratching, and cracking
- The sink can accommodate garbage disposal - Flange extension is not needed
- Requires a minimum 36 in. wide sink base cabinet, does not require a special base cabinet for apron-front sinks due to unique design
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Order your Kitchen Sink Today and enjoy FREE Shipping with no tax or fees! Buy Now!
- Style: Traditional
- Material: Fireclay
- Dimensions: 34” X24” X10”
- Inside Dimensions: 30 1/2” wide,17 1/2” front to back, 8 7/8” depth
- COMPLIANCE CERTIFICATIONSMeet or Exceeds ASME A112.19.2 / CSA B45.1
- Weight: 75.97 lbs
- NOTES: Refer to installation instructions supplied with kitchen sink for under-mount, countertop, or above-counter custom installations.
- Due to the fireclay process, dimensions may vary. Please use the actual sink that you will be installed in order to determine the cutout dimensions for your countertop.
- CAUTION: Sink is heavy! The installer must provide adequate reinforcement for all load-bearing supports in accordance with installation instructions supplied with the kitchen sink. Fittings not included with the fixture and must be ordered separately.
- IMPORTANT: Dimensions of fixtures are nominal and may vary within the range of tolerance established by ANSI standards. This measurement re subject to change or cancellation. No responsibility is assumed for use of superseded or voided pages.