ALFI Brand AB538 32 3/4" Apron Front Equal Double Bowl Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink in White or Biscuit
Fireclay sinks easily take your kitchen design to a professional level. The solid feel, and timeless design adds a charming elegance that isn't possible with a normal sink. This sink does all the work for you by blending in to it's surroundings while still creating an eye catching element.
This 33" sink by Alfi Brand has a classic flat, smooth front apron for a minimalist design. It has 2 equal sized basins to add the functionality you need in your kitchen for heavy tasks.
Fireclay sinks are crafted with a high quality blend of minerals and fired at extreme temperatures that cause the glaze to permanently bind to the fireclay. It creates a non-porous, easily wiped clean surface that is naturally impervious to bacteria, and extremely resistant to scratches, chips, stains, acids, alkali and impact. Alfi Brand also guarantees their fireclay remains stain free for 10 years!
Looking for a decorative fluted apron? Check out the AB537
Protect your investment with the stainless steel Sink Grids GR538
- Farmhouse/Apron Style
- Equal Sized Double Basins
- Center Drain 3 1/2"
- Compatible with garbage disposal
- Sink is finished and glazed on three sides.
- Created from high-grade fireclay; built to withstand acids, alkalis, scratches, and chipping.
- This sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/8". Bottom Width: 32 1/2" Top Width 32 3/4".
- Double bowl sink, giving you added flexibility to do tasks such as soaking dishes on one side while still having a usable sink on the other side.
|Number of Basins:||2|
|Basin 1 Dimensions:||
15 1/8" x 18 1/8" x 9 1/8"
|Basin 2 Dimensions:||
15 1/8" x 18 1/8" x 9 1/8"
|Overall Sink Height:||10"|
|Overall Sink Length:||
|Overall Width (Front to Back):||19 7/8"|
|Basket Strainer Diameter:||3.5"|
|Drain Connection Diameter:||3.5"|
|Overall Product Weight:||
|Part Number (White):||
|Part Number (Biscuit):||
1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects. 10 Years Warranty Against Fading / Staining Of The Glaze.
Check out Annie & Oak's detailed installation instructions:
This sink can be installed in one of 3 different ways.
- Undermount - (the most common and recommended), where the edges of the counters flow over the sink's walls
- Flush mount, where the sink walls are level and flush with the top of the counters.
- Above mount, where the walls of the sink protrude above the top of the counters.
Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8 of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs. Furthermore, minor imperfections may appear. These are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely its own. Defective sinks will not pass the Alfi Brand quality control inspection and get recycled into a new sink at the factory.