ALFI brand AB512 Double Bowl 32" Fireclay Farmhouse Apron Kitchen Sink with Decorative Lip in White or Biscuit
Add fireclay charm to your kitchen with this 32" double basin sink by Alfi Brand. It has a nostalgic feel that will take you back in time, yet a simple elegance that will elevate the character of your kitchen. The front apron is shorter than most at only 8", which allows it to fit in smaller, sometimes pre-existing spaces. The drains are placed near the rear for maximum under-counter space saving, and the dual basins give you all the functionality you expect from a top quality sink.
This sink is constructed of only the best fireclay materials. The result is beautifully glossy surface that is oh-so-easy to wipe clean and has the durability to last a lifetime.
Looking for this sink with a low divide? Check out the AB5123
Protect your investment with the stainless steel Sink Grids GR512
- Equal Sized Double Basins
- Dividing wall is 1/2" thick
- Offset Rear Drains 3 1/2"
- Compatible with garbage disposal
- Created from high-grade fireclay; built to withstand acids, alkalis, scratches, and chipping.
- Bottom Width: 30 1/2", Top Width 31 3/4". This sink tapers from top to bottom by 5/8".
- Double bowl sink, giving you added flexibility to do tasks such as soaking dishes on one side while still having a usable sink on the other side.
- Features an elegantly designed arch on front of the apron.
- Finished with a smooth glaze on 3 sides and top, with a decorative lip all around
|Number of Basins:||2|
|Drain Placement:||Rear Offset|
|Basin 1 Dimensions:||
14 1/2" x 15 1/2" x 7 1/2"
|Basin 2 Dimensions:||
14 1/2" x 15 1/2" x 7 1/2"
|Overall Sink Height:||8"|
|Overall Sink Length:||32"|
|Overall Width (Front to Back):||18"|
|Basket Strainer Diameter:||3.5"|
|Drain Connection Diameter:||3.5"|
|Overall Product Weight:||91|
|Part Number (White):||
|Part Number (Biscuit):||AB512-B|
1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects. 10 Years Warranty Against Fading / Staining Of The Glaze.
Check out Annie & Oak's detailed installation instructions:
This sink can be installed in one of 3 different ways.
- Undermount - (the most common and recommended), where the edges of the counters flow over the sink's walls
- Flush mount, where the sink walls are level and flush with the top of the counters.
- Above mount, where the walls of the sink protrude above the top of the counters.
Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8 of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs. Furthermore, minor imperfections may appear. These are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely its own. Defective sinks will not pass the Alfi Brand quality control inspection and get recycled into a new sink at the factory.