ALFI brand AB511 30" Single Bowl Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink with Decorative Apron Lip in White or Biscuit
Create a feeling of nostalgic charm in your kitchen with the Alfi Brand AB511 fireclay sink. The smooth front apron has a modern decorative lip that doesn't detract from the overall minimalist, classic design. The 30" size provides ample space for all your kitchen tasks and will fit your largest cookware!
Not only does fireclay add a richness to your kitchen, the material is extremely durable and practical for everyday use. Fireclay is fired at extremely high temperatures which causes the glaze to permanently bind to the fireclay minerals. It creates a glossy, easy-to-wipe-clean surface that is extremely resistant to chips, scratches, impacts, acids and alkalis. If that's not enough, Alfi Brand warranties their fireclay sinks to remain stain free for 10 years!
Protect your investment with the stainless steel Sink Grid GR510
- Center drain 3 1/2"
- Fully compatible with garbage disposal
- This sink is constructed of solid high-grade fireclay material using high pressure casting, ensuring durability, longevity, and resilience to acids, alkali's, scratches, and chipping.
- This sink is completely finished and glazed on three sides and the top edge.
- This sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/4". Bottom Width: 29 1/2" Top Width 29 7/8"
|Number of Basins:||1|
|Sink Shape:||Rectangular with rounded corners|
|Basin 1 Dimensions:||28 1/8" x 18" x 9 1/8"|
|Overall Sink Height:||10"|
|Overall Sink Length:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Width (Front to Back):||19 3/4"|
|Basket Strainer Diameter:||3.5"|
|Drain Connection Diameter:||3.5"|
|Overall Product Weight:||90|
|Part Number (White):||AB511-W|
|Part Number (Biscuit):||AB511-B|
1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects. 10 Years Warranty Against Fading / Staining Of The Glaze.
Check out Annie & Oak's detailed installation instructions:
This sink can be installed in one of 3 different ways.
- Undermount - (the most common and recommended), where the edges of the counters flow over the sink's walls
- Flush mount, where the sink walls are level and flush with the top of the counters.
- Above mount, where the walls of the sink protrude above the top of the counters.
Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8 of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs. Furthermore, minor imperfections may appear. These are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely its own. Defective sinks will not pass the Alfi Brand quality control inspection and get recycled into a new sink at the factory.