ALFI brand AB505 26'' Small Single Bowl Fireclay Farmhouse Apron Front Kitchen Sink in White or Biscuit
Small kitchen or cabinet? Not a lot of counter space? ALFI Brand has you covered with this 26" fireclay farmhouse sink. You can still get the apron front fireclay look you've been dreaming of without sacrificing the balance of your kitchen design or replacing the cabinets you already have. This sink is truly classic, with a smooth, glossy surface, slightly rounded corners, and a center drain placement
You can also rest assured knowing that fireclay is extremely durable and practical for every day use. Fired at extreme temperatures, the glaze fuzes permanently to the fireclay, creating a non-porous, easy-to-wipe-clean surface. It is extremely resistant to stains, acids, alkalis, scratches and impact. Alfi also guarantees that their fireclay sinks remain completely stain free for 10 years! Get this sink today and rest easy knowing it will last a lifetime.
Check out the AB506 - the same sink with a decorative lip around the apron.
Protect your investment with the stainless steel Sink Grid GR505
- Farmhouse/Apron Style
- Center drain 3 1/2"
- Fully compatible with garbage disposal
- This sink is constructed of solid high-grade fireclay material using high pressure casting, ensuring durability, longevity, and resilience to acids, alkali's, scratches, and chipping.
- Completely smooth and glazed on three sides and the top edge.
- This sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/4''. Bottom Width: 25 3/4'' Top Width 26''.
|Number of Basins:||1|
|Sink Shape:||Rectangular with rounded corners|
|Basin 1 Dimensions:||24 1/4" x 17 1/4" x 9 1/4"|
|Overall Sink Height:||10"|
|Overall Sink Length:||26"|
|Overall Width (Front to Back):||20"|
|Basket Strainer Diameter:||3.5"|
|Drain Connection Diameter:||3.5"|
|Overall Product Weight:||80|
|Part Number (White):||AB505-W|
|Part Number (Biscuit):||AB505-B|
1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects. 10 Years Warranty Against Fading / Staining Of The Glaze.
Check out Annie & Oak's detailed installation instructions:
This sink can be installed in one of 3 different ways.
- Undermount - (the most common and recommended), where the edges of the counters flow over the sink's walls
- Flush mount, where the sink walls are level and flush with the top of the counters.
- Above mount, where the walls of the sink protrude above the top of the counters.
Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8 of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs. Furthermore, minor imperfections may appear. These are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely its own. Defective sinks will not pass the Alfi Brand quality control inspection and get recycled into a new sink at the factory.