ALFI Brand AB3618DB 36" Apron Front Fireclay Farmhouse Sink with Thick Walls and Offset Double Basin - in White or Biscuit
This 36" fireclay sink by Alfi Brand has extra thick 1 3/8" walls for a substantial, quality, old-world feel. The smooth front apron combines minimalist design and modern lines that will blend with any kitchen style, and elevate the character of the entire space. This sink was designed and crafted in Italy and is constructed of only the best fireclay materials. The result is beautifully glossy surface that is oh-so-easy to wipe clean and has the durability to last a lifetime.
Protect your investment with the stainless steel Sink Grids ABGR3618
- Farmhouse/Apron Style
- Extra-Thick Fireclay Walls 1 3/8"
- Designed in Italy, Made in Italy
- Center Drain 3 1/2"
- Compatible with garbage disposal
- Created from high-grade fireclay; built to withstand acids, alkalis, scratches, and chipping.
- Bottom Width : 35 1/2" Top Width : 36" . This sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/2".
|Number of Basins:||2|
|Basin 1 Dimensions:||
18 1/8" x 15 3/8" x 9 7/8"
|Basin 2 Dimensions:||
13 3/4" x 15 3/8" x 9 7/8"
|Overall Sink Height:||10"|
|Overall Sink Length:||36"|
|Overall Width (Front to Back):||18 1/8"|
|Basket Strainer Diameter:||3.5"|
|Drain Connection Diameter:||3.5"|
|Overall Product Weight:||158|
|Part Number (White):||
|Part Number (Biscuit):||AB3618DB-B|
1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects. 10 Years Warranty Against Fading / Staining Of The Glaze.
Check out Annie & Oak's detailed installation instructions:
This sink can be installed in one of 3 different ways.
- Undermount - (the most common and recommended), where the edges of the counters flow over the sink's walls
- Flush mount, where the sink walls are level and flush with the top of the counters.
- Above mount, where the walls of the sink protrude above the top of the counters.
Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8 of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs. Furthermore, minor imperfections may appear. These are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely its own. Defective sinks will not pass the Alfi Brand quality control inspection and get recycled into a new sink at the factory.