ALFI brand AB3618ARCH 36" Double Basin Arched Apron Front Fireclay Farmhouse Sink in White or Biscuit
This 36" fireclay sink by Alfi Brand is a work of art. It has thick walls with a substantial quality feel and a decorative arched apron that makes a minimalist statement. The large size provides ample space for all your kitchen tasks. This sink combines the timeless fireclay look with modern lines and durable construction for a beautiful piece that is extremely resistant to chips, cracks, stains, acids, alkalis and impact.
Protect your investment with the stainless steel Sink Grids ABGR3618
- Farmhouse/Apron Style
- Extra-Thick Fireclay Walls 1 3/8"
- Designed in Italy, Made in Italy
- Center Drain 3 1/2"
- Created from high-grade fireclay; built to withstand acids, alkalis, scratches, and chipping.
- Bottom Width : 35 1/2" Top Width : 36" . This sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/2".
- Features an elegantly designed arch on the front of the apron.
|Number of Basins:||2|
|Basin 1 Dimensions:||18 1/8" x 15 3/8" x 9 7/8"|
|Basin 2 Dimensions:||13 3/4" x 15 3/8" x 9 7/8"|
|Overall Sink Height:||10"|
|Overall Sink Length:||36"|
|Overall Width (Front to Back):||18 1/8"|
|Basket Strainer Diameter:||3.5"|
|Drain Connection Diameter:||3.5"|
|Overall Product Weight:||158|
|Part Number (White):||AB3618ARCH-W|
|Part Number (Biscuit):||AB3618ARCH-B|
1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects. 10 Years Warranty Against Fading / Staining Of The Glaze.
Check out Annie & Oak's detailed installation instructions:
This sink can be installed in one of 3 different ways.
- Undermount - (the most common and recommended), where the edges of the counters flow over the sink's walls
- Flush mount, where the sink walls are level and flush with the top of the counters.
- Above mount, where the walls of the sink protrude above the top of the counters.
Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8 of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs. Furthermore, minor imperfections may appear. These are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely its own. Defective sinks will not pass the Alfi Brand quality control inspection and get recycled into a new sink at the factory.