Alfi Brand 30" Apron Fireclay Farmhouse Sink with Thick Walls - AB3018SB - in White or Biscuit
The thick wall fireclay sinks by Alfi Brand have a substantial, old-world quality feel that will elevate the character of your entire kitchen. The elegant minimal design and sharp corners blend with any style of decor, and modern fireclay technology will ensure this sink lasts longer than the kitchen it was made for. The authentic, high-grade fireclay construction ensures extreme resistance to chips, scratches, impact, acids, alkalis and staining.
Protect your investment with a stainless steel Sink Grid ABGR3018
- Farmhouse/Apron Style
- Extra-Thick Fireclay Walls 1 3/8"
- Made in Italy
- Standard Center Drain 3 1/2"
- Compatible with garbage disposal
- Created from high-grade fireclay; built to withstand acids, alkalis, scratches, and chipping.
- Bottom Width : 29 1/2" Top Width : 30" . This sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/2".
|Number of Basins:||1|
|Basin Dimensions:||27 1/8" x 15 3/8" x 8 1/2"|
|Overall Sink Height:||10"|
|Overall Sink Length:||30"|
|Overall Width (Front to Back):||18 1/8"|
|Basket Strainer Diameter:||3.5"|
|Drain Connection Diameter:||3.5"|
|Overall Product Weight:||110|
|Part Number (White):||AB3018SB-W|
|Part Number (Biscuit):||AB3018SB-B|
1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects. 10 Years Warranty Against Fading / Staining Of The Glaze.
Check out Annie & Oak's detailed installation instructions:
This sink can be installed in one of 3 different ways.
- Undermount - (the most common and recommended), where the edges of the counters flow over the sink's walls
- Flush mount, where the sink walls are level and flush with the top of the counters.
- Above mount, where the walls of the sink protrude above the top of the counters.
Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8 of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs. Furthermore, minor imperfections may appear. These are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely its own. Defective sinks will not pass the Alfi Brand quality control inspection and get recycled into a new sink at the factory.