The Vault apron-front kitchen sink combines the sleek, modern look of stainless steel with the traditional farmhouse style. Made to seamlessly coordinate with a variety of decors, this sink features a single bowl with tightly angled corners to maximize basin space, and a top-mount design for easy installation and use on most laminate countertops. Vault's ultra-flat rim makes it easy to wipe from the counter directly into the sink. For added convenience, Vault's shortened Self-Trimming® integral apron requires only a rough cut to existing standard cabinetry for beautiful results, making it ideal for remodeling projects.
36" x 25" Stainless Steel Single Basin with Four Faucet Holes with Tall Apron Front Kitchen Sink
- 36-inch minimum base cabinet width.
- Single bowl.
- 9-inch depth.
- Self-Trimming apron overlaps the cabinet face for easy installation.
- Three faucet holes with one accessory hole to the right.
- Rear drain increases workspace in the sink and storage space underneath.
- Includes installation hardware and compatibility template.
- SilentShield® sound-absorption technology offers quieter performance.
|Type: Top-Mount/Apron front|
|Number of Basins: 1||Faucet Included: No|
|Faucet Holes: Three|
|Accessory Holes: One|
|Material: Stainless Steel||Drain Assembly Included: No|
|Sink Shape: Rectangular||Disposal Flange Included: No|
|Drain Placement: Centre|
|Basin Dimensions: 32 1/2/" x 17 3/6" x 9"||Minimum Cabinet Size: 36"|
|Overall Sink Height: 14 11/16"|
|Overall Sink Length: 35 3/4"|
|Overall Width (Front to Back): 24 5/16"|
|Faucet Connecton Diameter: 1 7/16|
|Drain Connection Diameter: 3 3/8"|
Part Number (White): K-3942-4-NA
|Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Are you looking for detailed instructions on how to install this sink? Check out the Kohler-made installation video